Monday, August 01, 2005

gouache girl heads

I did some quick sketches of girl heads today. I decided to paint them too. I'd like to start drawing subjects other than girls. I guess it's what I know best, being a girl and all. Oh well, at least I'm painting.

gouache (hence the name gouache girl heads)


Garrett Shikuma said...

I still want to learn how to use gouache... I might need to sign up for a lesson.
Can I pay you in cold stone ice cream?

Eren said...

Eren gladly accepts payments in cold stone ice cream as well as Wonka chocolate bars =)

chia said...

shit, i can't afford coldstone but i am on a first name basis with the guy at the normandy mcdonalds if you ever need a frosty cold mcflurry. oreo or snicker, your choice my friend.

Matthew Cruickshank said...

This is beautiful.

Angela said...

I draw girls all the time, too. Girls and cats. Good thing I get lots of jobs drawing girls or I'd be out of luck!

Tien La said...

home city trung kính mua ban sap mo

home city thua mua vua ban

chung cư trung kính gia ca

trung kính complex hop ly

chung cư t&t riverside

chung cư 440 vĩnh hưng

chung cư t&t riverside 440 vĩnh hưng

bat dong san

bat dong san cho thue

bat dong san ban